Jack City

My name is Scott Miles. I'm a Cleveland native and a die-hard Cleveland sports fan. I am in my second year at Capital University where I write for the school paper, work in the Sports Information Department, and used to play baseball and golf. This blog focuses on Cleveland and Ohio State sports, along with Capital. Feel free to give me feedback!

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Blog Officially Moved (For Now)

Well, if you couldn't tell, this thing hasn't been active for awhile. It doesn't mean I've stopped writing - quite the contrary, I've been posting blogs more frequently than before. However, because I already post to Facebook and the Capital University student paper's site, www.capitalchimes.com, I thought it was just too redundant to post them to a third site as well, especially since entirely my entire readership looks at those places first and here second. So if you want to keep reading Jack City - and trust me, you'll want to - go to those sites first and foremost (add me as a friend on Facebook and go to the 'Notes' section.) If you're not on Facebook, well, like I said, you can read 'em online at www.capitalchimes.com. If, for whatever reason, that's not enough for you, send me an e-mail and we can work something else out.

Adios, amigos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home